Recently we posted two episodes of the Integra-E configuration video tutorials. In this post you are going to learn how to mount an Integra-E FODU on the antenna, how to apply power and set up MNG and data connections as well as hot to align the antenna of Integra-E link both using conventional methods and by using an E-band Spectrum Compact.
Part 1. How to mount an Integra-E FODU on the antenna, how to apply power and set up MNG and data connections.
Part 2. How to align the Integra-E using a voltmeter or Spectrum Compact
Watch previous two episodes about Integra-E configuration and bench testing here.
Integra-E is a perfect wireless alternative to optical fibre, delivering reliable 10 Gigabit capacity.
Integra-E Main benefits
- Freedom of Capacity. Integra-E offers 10Gbps capacity making it a perfect wireless alternative to fiber.
- Light licensing requirements. Save money by delivering higher capacity with lower licensing costs.
- Advanced Code Modulation and Baud. Significantly increases payload capacity and link availability.
- Advanced Ethernet functionality with 50 Gbps switching capacity
- 5-year standard warranty. Excellent 24/7 technical support and reliable capacity.
For more information on Integra-E, please visit our website www.saftehnika.com/en/integrae or write an email to Sorry, no go without enabled JS, pal. :(